Monday, March 21, 2011

Don't worry, I AM still here. I know you were worried. Don't play.

Since I last wrote, I have not been:
1. on vacation in Hawaii
2. guest starring on Conan
3. making any game winning 3 point shots at the buzzer
4. shopping on Rodeo Drive
5. writing a novel

However...

Since I last wrote, I have been:
1. working on more recipes
2. working on a baby quilt (not for me...just putting that out there)
3. planting seeds for a vegetable garden
4. battling the shingles (not the kind on the roof, unfortunately)
5. reading novels

So as you can see, I have and have not been very busy. This is no excuse for my lack of posts, but I hope you can forgive me. As a peace offering I give you this:

Super Easy and Delicious Apple Dip with 3 Ingredients
1 - 8oz block of cream cheese, softened
1- cup brown sugar
1- teaspoon vanilla

Step One:
Place your ingredients in a bowl.
This is a very important step.

Step Two:
Mix aforementioned ingredients.
Also an important step.

Step Three:
Eat. Tha. Dip.

Seriously, this is a delicious fruit dip. It is almost carmel-ish and is the best way to get me to eat an entire apple. It is also good when eaten directly off of the spoon. Or when used in another recipe (hint hint).

I will try to be better about posting regularly and you can count on hearing more about items 1-4 on the "Things I have been doing" list. I probably won't write about how I've been reading novels. Probably.

Much Love,
Plain Nicole



No comments:

Post a Comment