Thursday, February 24, 2011

BIRTHDAY POST!


February 25th is a very special day! Especially for this young lady:

Tomorrow.....this very
ARTISTIC!

CREATIVE!

HILARIOUS!

FUN-LOVING!

...little lady is turning THIRTEEN YEARS OLD!!!!

She is my favorite 13 year old little sister.

She is so sweet, and loving.

She is a very, very good hugger.

She loves to hold hands.

And she makes me laugh!

I am so proud of Murph. I cannot believe that she is thirteen years old! I am so looking forward to seeing how God continues to shape her -
and I am looking forward to more laughs.
and hugs.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MURPH!


Oh yes....there is the 13 year old spirit we all know and love.

Much Love,
Plain Nicole

3 comments:

  1. Happy Burphday, Murph!

    Love,
    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Happy Birthday, Meredith!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on becoming a teenager! Happy Birthday, Meredith!

    ReplyDelete