Sunday, February 20, 2011

Ooooo how exciting!

So I have been wanting to create a blog for a while, but wasn't sure what to write about and/or if anyone would read it and/or if I could keep it up. Well tonight I decided that the time had come. And if nobody reads this, I'll just consider it a fancy electronic diary. And if I don't keep it up it won't matter because nobody will be reading.

My plan is to post recipes, snippets of projects and random ramblings - so things might not always be super organized.....but here we go!

3 comments:

  1. i'm reading it! are you going to eat a banana? i think you should definitely write a post about eating your first banana. and you should take pictures. oh, and you forgot to add, "how would you like your pizza?"-"plain cheese. with jo. and 4 episodes of friends."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love finding blogs of old friends :) Can't wait to follow your cooking/crafting/random adventures! ~Stephanie Boswell Williamson

    ReplyDelete
  3. umm love it.
    and now, i want to start my Bever blog even more...
    i'm still working at convincing aaron that the world needs to know about our life.
    maybe this will help :)

    ReplyDelete